Chambers has a dedicated and experienced team of Immigration and Asylum specialists who appear at all levels from the lower tier of the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal to the Court of Appeal. All of our barristers in this field have access to the most up to date developments and case law through the Electronic Immigration Network and the Immigration Appeals Reports.
We undertake both publicly and privately funded work anywhere in the country.
Our clerking team has extensive experience of Immigration and Asylum work and will be happy to discuss the particular requirements of any of our instructing solicitors and Direct Public Access clients.
Immigration team members can provide advice and advocacy services in cases involving
- advising on initial application
- advising on entry clearance - family
- advising on entry clearance – student, visitors etc
- EEA cases
- advising on deportation
- representation in both tiers of the Immigration and Asylum Chamber
- representation on Judicial Review
- representation in the Court of Aappeal
- leave to remain applications
- human rights applications