9 KBW COVID-19 Risk Assesment
9 KBW has completed a Covid-19 Risk Assessment for our premises at Lower Ground South, 9 King’s Bench Walk, Temple, London EC4Y 7DX.
The following have been identified and measures implemented, as set out below, in our response to that assessment;
- Staff will work remotely and will only be asked to work from Chambers where it is not reasonably practicable for them to work remotely.
- All meetings that would normally take place in Chambers or elsewhere will now take place virtually
- All business travel and in person meetings by staff has been suspended
- If a visit to Chambers is considered to be essential, then appropriate social distancing measures will be taken and must be observed. These measures will be discussed in advance of any meeting to ensure visitors are clear on our procedures within the building.
- Numbers of visitors to Chambers at any one time will be limited and must be agreed in advance, via e mail to Chambers Managing Consultant email@example.com
- Appropriate hand washing facilities and sanitising products are available at our premises.
- Visitors can be provided with a mask on attending our premises, but should bring their own wherever possible and arrange to take the mask with them, in a plastic covering, when leaving the premises.
We regular review our Risk Assessments and our Health and Safety procedures to ensure that they remain up to date and appropriate to any restrictions in place at any given time. Our priority at all times is to ensure the health and wellbeing of all of our members, staff and visitors.
During this unprecedented time 9 KBW remains committed to providing the same excellent standard of service to all of our clients as we always have.
Our staff are all working remotely but can be contacted through Chambers number, e mail or by calling their mobiles. Full details are as follows;
020 7353 9564
In the event of any emergency the following email is monitored daily 7am - 10pm