Your Personal Details (Optional)
Are you a:
1. How would you rate the initial service provided when you first contacted us.
2. How would you rate the service you received from the clerking team?
3. How would you rate the service you received from the instructed barrister?
4. If you were not satisfied with the above and would wish to see an improvement or a change, where do you think this should be and how would you suggest we do so
5. Standard of Legal Representation
6. How would you rate the quality of advocacy you received from your barrister?
7. If you were dissatisfied with the standard please briefly explain your reasons.
8. How would you rate the standard of any advice or other written work you received from the instructed barrister?
9. Do you feel that your barrister spent enough time in conference with you and/or explaining the proceedings to you?
What further information would you have liked that you were not given?
10. How would you rate the quality of the service you received from your barrister after the case had concluded?
11. Please use this space to let us have any further comments about the overall service and legal representation you received from 9 KBW
12. Would you consider using this barrister again?
13. Would you consider using 9KBW again?
14. Would you recommend 9KBW to colleagues and associates?
If you replied 'No' to any of the above, and have not already done so, please briefly explain your reasons
15. Is there any general improvement or change that you would like to see in any particular area of the service we currently provide?
16. Would you like to be added to our future mailing lists in order to receive information on seminars and in house training and other events in the future?
Your details will not be used or disclosed to any 3rd party and are for our internal administrative purposes only.
If you would prefer, you can download the form below and send in your completed form for the attention of the Senior Clerk, Christine Eadie at the DX or postal address in our contact details.